Registration for European 3D Summit 2018 | 22-24 January 2018 Dresden
The 2018 European 3D Summit will be held in Dresden from 22-24 January 2018.
Heterogeneous Integration driving 3D
This year’s 6th edition of SEMI European 3D Summit will continue to explore a wider scope of 3D topics that will include 3DIC Through-Silicon-Via (TSV) technology and its challenges, but also talks on 2.5D, 3D FO-WLP/ e-WLB, Glass interposers, thermal management and 3D alternative technologies in order to create Heterogeneous Integration and High Density Systems for different applications.
Reputable keynote and invited speakers will present their choices and strategies among the 3D Integration technologies pallet, giving particular attention to current adoption for applications such as high-end memories, performance applications, mobile, imaging and automotive.
SEMI intends to highlight the latest business challenges and opportunities in the 3D sector by kicking off the summit with a market briefing. At the market briefing, attendees will hear from several 3D and packaging industry experts who will present their exclusive business & market insights and reverse engineering analysis confirming the huge growth of advanced packaging as forecasted.
B2B Matchmaking - CONNECT to European 3D Summit’s Visitors and Exhibitors
Take advantage of our new B2B Matchmaking tool (free of charge) and get in touch with potential business partners before the European 3D Summit.
Register in a few easy steps.
- First complete your European 3D Summit registration, then request a password.
- Complete your individual profile – add your personal description (individual text, e.g. company name and job position) and keywords to be more searchable.
- Identify potential business-/cooperation partners or customers with the auto-suggest feature and the advanced search (filter e.g. by interests, industry sector, region or by buzzwords).
- Use the online system for meeting requests.
- Search for visitors and schedule your meetings
- Build your custom schedule and make appointments in advance.
Take advantage of this new feature and opportunity to promote your participation at the European 3D Summit in advance.
The B2B Matchmaking area is located in the meeting rooms B, E & F. Meet up at our B2B welcome counter, each time slot lasts for 30 minutes. Matchmaking hours begin and end with the conference times and dates.B2B Matchmaking [Sign in] B2B Matchmaking [Request password]